Grace Evangelical Free Church Awana Information
- 1. First and most importantly, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for your child, the teachers, and the leadership of AWANA!
- 2. *NEW* Each Family will be asked to volunteer at least four times within the AWANA year to help listen to children recite verses, help with AWANA Store, help with games or other areas where help may be needed. A calendar will be available for sign up.
- 3. Communicate with us. If you feel something is not working or your child needs extra help in an area, please talk to us. Our goal is to see your child succeed and have a life-changing, exciting year.
- 4. Have your child here at 5:20pm so we can start at 5:30pm.
- 5. Please come into the fellowship hall to pick up your child at 7:00pm.
- 6. Encourage and help your child with the memory work.
- 7. Help your child participate in the "theme nights".
- 8. Encourage your child to earn points by bringing their Bible, Handbook, waring thir uniform, attending church, etc.
- 9. Donate new toys and kid friendly items for the AWANA store to be held in December and May. This is the cildren's reward for memorizing verses and working so hard! We will accept donations all year long. Suggested items: Beanie Babies, stuffed animals, yo-yo's, games, hair items, fun socks, sport items, matchbox cars, DVDs, CDs, etc. Please Note: only new and unused items will be accepted. We reserve the right to refuse items that we feel are inappropriate for a Christian organization (i.e.: No Harry Potter, secular music items, Bratz dolls, Monsters, etc.) Please label items you donate so we can return an item if we feel we cannot use it.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to serve you and your children. Jean Titel: 948-1122 AWANA Commander.
1. Be on time -- 5:30pm every Sunday.
2. Bring your AWANA book and Bible.
3. Sign in at the table when you come in.
4. Line up on your color team fo ropening exercise.
5. DO NOT bring toys or personal items to club.
6. No gum, candy, or soda during clubs.
7. Be kind and respectful to others.
8. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR UNIFORM AND RUNNING SHOES!
Based on Matthew 28:19-20
I pledge allegiance to the AWANA flag
Which stands for the AWANA clubs
Whose goal is to reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ
And to train them to serve him.
AWANA Registration Form and Medical Release Form
Click the buttons below to complete and submit the needed forms:
To view Form Submittals, Click Here (This is a secure site.)